6. Turza, F., Miler, K. (2023). Injury shortens life expectancy in ants and affects some risk-related decisions of workers. Animal Cognition 26:1643-1647.
5. Książek, W., Turza, F., Pławiak, P. (2022). NCA-GA-SVM: A new two-level feature selection method based on neighborhood component analysis and genetic algorithm in hepatocellular carcinoma fatality prognosis. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering 38:e3599.
4. Turza, F., Miler, K. (2022). Comparative analysis of experimental testing procedures for the elicitation of rescue actions in ants. Current Zoology 68:159-168.
3. Miler, K., Turza, F. (2021). “O Sister, Where Art Thou?” – A review on rescue of imperiled individuals in ants. Biology 10:1079.
2. Okrutniak, M., Rom, B., Turza, F., Grześ, I.M. (2020). Body size differences between foraging and intranidal workers of the monomorphic ant Lasius niger. Insects 11:433.
1. Turza, F., Zuber, G., Bzoma, M., Prus, M., Filipiak, M., Miler, K. (2020). Ants co-occurring with predatory antlions show unsuccessful rescue behavior towards captured nestmates. Journal of Insect Behavior 33:1-6.